Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone

Just wanted to apologize for my tardiness in blogging lately and hope that everyone is back in full swing from the holidays.

Reflecting on the last few months of blogging, what is most amazing is how much time it takes to do this. I started working on this as a service to the IP community, and hope a few of my posts have had some useful perspectives - especially for smaller companies.

This year I look forward to posting on how to IP can enhances sales, marketing, HR, operations, finance, strategy and the technical functions. I will also post about improvements to the patent system as a whole from time to time.

So thanks for reading, and if there is anything specific within the above you would like discussed, please let me know either in the comments below or at emgill (at) gmail (dot) com.

Cheers, and again, happy new year.